Trapped After Changing Jobs

I left law enforcement in 2019 after getting married and not wanting my new wife to ever worry about having to be a widow because I was a cop. I took the first job I could find because I was so ready to get out of LE due to the negative image it has and lack of pay. Only problem is now I feel trapped in a dead end job working my a** off 6 days a week. It was a $15k pay raise and better benefit package but now I’m stuck here. I can’t go anywhere and make this much money (we need all we can get while my wife is still working on finishing nursing school, Covid was a real set back). Has anyone else managed to find a way out of this predicament? How do you stay positive? How do you go about finding a job making a decent wage when you only worked law enforcement straight out of high school and now this truck driving job? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trapped After Changing Jobs Trapped After Changing Jobs Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.