I have absolutely the most amazing team to work with. Our strengths compliment each other’s weaknesses and man we rock this thing! We are all mid level corporate professionals with ~70 years experience among 3 of us. BUT I am so beaten down by our “senior management” anymore that I have grown to despise a job that I have loved for 18 years now. I want out, but feel so very guilty about leaving the team behind. On more than one occasion it’s been said among us “Man, if you go, I go.” But here I am, continuing to take one for the team. And they continue to take it on my behalf.
So, I guess the question is, how do we take that step together? Or is it even possible? Maybe I should just do it on my own, and leave them behind...
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Taking one for the team
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 13, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: