Just shattered the glass ceiling and got a huge promotion and raise, but I feel somewhat ashamed of it? Has anyone else experienced this?

As the title suggests, I was just offered a promotion and a BIG ASS raise today. I’m literally in shock that someone thinks I deserve $89k as a base salary. I grew up pretty poor, working class family in a bad neighborhood. I put myself through college, all of my student loans are in my own name, and I’ve been financially independent since I was 16 and old enough to work. I’ve worked my ass off and think I absolutely deserve this promotion, but because of the way I grew up I’m really nervous to tell my mom how much money I’ll be earning. As pumped as I am, I feel really uncomfortable because money has always been something to be ashamed of or an awkward situation for me.

I’m 28, a female, and I just broke that fucking glass ceiling. I want to scream it from the roof tops but I can’t get past feeling ashamed for some reason.

Can anyone else relate?

TLDR- offered a big ass salary increase and promotion. I’m stoked, but also kind of uncomfortable about it because of how I grew up. Anyone have tips for getting past this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just shattered the glass ceiling and got a huge promotion and raise, but I feel somewhat ashamed of it? Has anyone else experienced this? Just shattered the glass ceiling and got a huge promotion and raise, but I feel somewhat ashamed of it? Has anyone else experienced this? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 13, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.