I've been looking for a new job for months. I currently work in a QA role that's hourly and I've been looking to transition to a job out of a production environment. I finally got a job offer today. It pays 60k a year, has 401k, and covers 100% insurance. However, it's only 5k more than what I currently make. I told them during my interview I was looking for a pay range between 60-70k and they went to low end. Should I counter? I don't have direct experience with this kind of role and the role is new. It's a mid sized company.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I finally got a job offer! Should I always counter the salary especially in this environment?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 13, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: