Negotiating chair rental fee?

Hey. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but just wanted some advice.

I’ve worked at my current tattoo studio for over a year now and have been in the industry for about five. I’ve actually worked briefly at this shop years ago as a guest spot and me and the owner have been friends since.

Currently my boss gets 40% of my income (excluding tips) as a chair fee that covers some supplies etc. - generally these are between 30-50% depending on the shop. I’m thinking of asking for 30 and bargaining at 35 - fwiw it’s all done in percentages.

My rationale comes down to a few things. I’m the one who takes all the photos of tattoos for him, I do all the website design work, I design all our merch, I take care of the apprentices, and I’m the person with the most bookings at our shop. I’m not the most senior artist by a long shot, but I seem to get along best with the boss and am given a lot more tasks to complete.

Basically a few questions: How do I bring this up? I have a habit of jokingly telling my boss to pay me more when he asks me to do shit lol. Also would it be worth asking old employees what their cut was? He’d probably be kind of pissed but I feel like it could be helpful lol.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Negotiating chair rental fee? Negotiating chair rental fee? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.