Jobs for Industrial Technology Majors

Hi everyone,

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone can help point me in the right direction. I majored in Industrial Technology at a California State College and graduated a few years ago. I ended up going into the Finance field because I wasn't confident in my skills since my major ended up being pretty broad. I will say it had more of a focus on Network Technology and Quality Assurance, but more at a general level.

I don't think the Finance field is for me, and I want to head back into a direction where I'm more comfortable with my skillset. Does anyone have any ideas on what kind of jobs would be a good place to start?

My friends tell me I'm so particular about things that they could see me as a safety engineer. I think it's because I'm always concerned about the potential for people to get hurt because of inefficient processes. My girlfriend also tells me she could see me as some sort of quality engineer/process engineer because I'm always concerned with maximum efficiency down to the littlest things I do.

I just wanted to throw this post out there in case anyone had any ideas. I'm honestly pretty lost at this point, and the more I read, the more it feels like analysis paralysis. Let me know if I can provide more information.

Thank you all!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Jobs for Industrial Technology Majors Jobs for Industrial Technology Majors Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.