Any Environmental Educators out there? What is your job like? How did you get there?

About me: I have a bachelors in environmental science (concentration in resource management) but have not been working within my field since graduating in 2015. I have recently discovered that I love to educate people. I love learning and discussing what I’ve learned. I’m comfortable with speaking in front of groups and have enjoyed presenting research while in school and during my internship... I also grew up not far above the poverty line in the US and am very stressed about money.

I recently discussed the field of environmental education which seems to be uncommon and mostly nonprofit work. It seems super fun though!

Main questions: If you are in environmental education what did it take for you to get to where you are? What is your earning potential? What does your typical day look like? How competitive of in demand is your job? What’s your favorite and least favorite part of the job? Are you in the private sector, government, nonprofit?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Any Environmental Educators out there? What is your job like? How did you get there? Any Environmental Educators out there? What is your job like? How did you get there? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.