Need arts-related job suggestions! (no degree, entry level)

TL;DR: I'm searching for an entry-level Arts or English-related job (anything that brings money in, at this point; I just happen to be good at those two things) that does NOT require a degree. I have been a freelance traditional & digital artist for over a decade. I'm in Jackson County, WV.

Hey, so covid put my husband and I into some hard times, and with our first due on December 6 + a mountain of bills coming up, we are definitely panicking. I have been scouring the internet for anything that I can do--obviously I'm too far to really leave the house (last thing we need is a mess + a newborn baby in the car...)

But if there is one thing I am good at: the creative arts. Specifically, English-related subjects, and art. I am currently enrolled in Full Sail Uni for an online BS in Game Art, but my projected grad date is alllll the way out in December of 2022 (if things stick to schedule.) And I really need income as soon as possible.

I have no idea where to even search because my skillset is limited to just what is above, I don't know if I can even sell my art online/if anybody would buy, I don't have a degree and have no professional experience... advice is greatly appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need arts-related job suggestions! (no degree, entry level) Need arts-related job suggestions! (no degree, entry level) Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.