I work at a hotel which is also a ski resort. We offer activities and events year round but the winter/ski season is our main selling point. I am also 25 so my experience in worling jobs long term is limited.
I’ve worked here since the beginning of last February part time in the call center. In March my supervisor offered me a position to work there full time just in the call center. As part time I was hired for call center AND front desk but worked call center 99% of the time.
Covid shutdowns roll around about two weeks after the offer and we close the resort. I rwach out to my supervisor in June asking if I still have a FT position. She says yea but not right away. O come back in August part time but she says they can schedule 40 hrs a week anyway so I quit my other part time job.
A few coworkers make comments about how it’s ridiculous to have me work 40 hrs a week without benefits. I shrug it off because I’m just glad to be back working and getting more hours than I was with 2/3 jobs.
I ask when the full time will happen, supervisor says soon and now I have to work call center and front desk. I work front desk 3-11 for abour 8 weeks straight and as of a month ago I am back in the call center. After my last day at the desk my sup says I will never work there again and I will be put on full time for call center. Last week she says I will be full time once we’re in ski season.
The thing here is that she kept pushing out the full time offer and I’m getting to the point where idk if I should expect it or not. She says they have to wait for ski season so the company has more money. Am I being put on full time durinf sko season or just if the company decides they have enough money?
She also flip flopped between also having to work front desk and only call center. Now I am on the schedule to work the front desk during thanksgiving cause half the staff decided to request off. So not having to work at the desk was a lie.
I’m furious about working the desk because I can’t always handle backlash from customers and because that staff is toxic as hell.
Am I wrong to be angry, or is this justified?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: