So I've applied to over 400 jobs so far. 3 Call-backs and no interviews. From the phone conversations, it was clear that the HR person had not the slightest clue of what the job function entailed; they were simply following up on resumes that appeared as their top choices from their ATS. I've always been told: keep your resume short and sweet, use bullet points. However, now that I'm starting to understand the importance of ATS systems in the hiring process, I'm beginning to realize that writing a "narrative" of your previous job duties is much more potent for ranking in ATS systems. It allows you to input more keywords and relevant phrases that an HR rep may screen for. So now I'm curious, how do the rest of you guys format your resumes? How long are your resumes in general? Mine is 2 pages with brief bullet points for key job functions for each previous job. I kept it 2 pages because this idea that resumes have to be short has been in my head for at least 10 years.... but I'm beginning to think that this is total bullshit.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: