How Many Follow Ups (and when) Is Reasonable After Panel Interview

So I had a 13ish person, 4 hour panel interview for a video game company Thursday 10/29/21. Recruiter said I'd hear back either Friday or next Monday. Both days pass and I get nothing. I sent a follow up email on Tuesday (11/3) and get a reply on Wednesday (11/4) that they are swamped with the release of their new game and said they'd get back to me before the weekend. It is now Sunday of said weekend and I haven't gotten any news.

Not sure what to do at this point. I've spent a month applying to this job: phone interview, multiple back and forth emails, a 70 hour design test, a panel interview so simply brushing it off and moving on isn't something I want to do (esp after the hundreds of applications I sent out and that nothing is available for me to apply elsewhere). I want to follow up at least once more, the question is when to do it? Should I contact them a week from their last email ( this Wednesday 11/11) or after the game has released (this Friday 11/13) or any other time? (next business day Monday 11/16)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How Many Follow Ups (and when) Is Reasonable After Panel Interview How Many Follow Ups (and when) Is Reasonable After Panel Interview Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.