For some background I am F(24) and my first job was 6 years ago with a big retail chain that I just recently quit. I had an orientation for Petsmart lined up before I left my old job and I was also doing door dash, earning roughly $500 a week with that. The problem is when I went to Petsmart for the orientation I was overwhelmed and quite frankly very nervous for my first day and it’s kind of making me not want to go. It was a lot of information thrown at me and I don’t really know what to do my first day and I’m going to be the newbiew so i’m gonna hafta ask a lot of questions and it’s just very overwhelming.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I’m scared of my first day at Petsmart
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 14, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: