I want to leave my job however I don't know how my skills could transfer to a higher paying job

I currently work in Child protection Investigations. I work side by side with law enforcement, lawyers and mental health professionals. I have a good knowledge of dependency court. Long story short, this job is taking a toll on my mental health and recently because of it resulted in suicidal ideations. Majority of jobs in my feild require more work for insignificant pay. I want out. Ive been thinking of going back to school for a different degree. However in the mean time i need another job at either the same pay 43K annual or higher to maintain my apartment bills ect. AS an investigator, only knowing child investigations, i dont know how my skills can transfer to another higher paying job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I want to leave my job however I don't know how my skills could transfer to a higher paying job I want to leave my job however I don't know how my skills could transfer to a higher paying job Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.