Already have one bachelors choosing between UGA univ of Georgia, which would be 25k for tuition, but I would have to leave my job, and change locations/move in the dorm, which could bring the total to 40000 or more. It would also take 2.5 years to finish and I can not accelerate classes. I would also get "the college experience" but is that worth 40k? The job opportunities might also be better, but my dad says a lot of colleges say that just to get me in, and most jobs care about experience and getting a job isn't guaranteed even though the school advertises like it is. However, I do feel like it is almost impossible to get a job nowadays it seems like unless you go to college.
My other choice is to keep my job and go to WGU while working, but it worries me that the networking, and name brand of the school isn't near as good. However, I could accelerate classes and finish quicker, the cost would be 8000 or 1/3 of UGA, and I wouldn't have to drive to class, move, and I can keep my job.
You have some people that say why spend all that money, lets say I stay at my current job making 14 an hour or 29k over 4 years that comes to around 115k, and over 8 years its 235k. If you go to college, pay loans, and work your down 115k+ 10k extra interest from the loans, but if you get a job making 70k and you count the 4 years of college -125k + 280k(last 4 years), your still down, but in those last 4 years you made more than a 30k employee made it 8 years. You still have to pay off the debt bu over 15 years you could have made 3x the money. This is all hypothetical because it assumes the 29k employee never gets promoted or changes jobs, but still what college option do you think is better considering my situation?
I'm going for Informaton technology, what college is better financially/career wise?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: