I've been looking for work for a year. I've changed up my resume countless times. I have 3 resumes for different positions. I apply to about 10 jobs per day.
I've had 2 interviews in the past year. One phone, and one in person.
The one in-person interview they actually begged me to come in and talked to them after I called off the interview. I went in, nailed the interview and they "hired" me on the spot. We negotiated pay, and they said they'd set up my office for the following week.
The following week rolls around and they say it's gonna be another week or so.
Another week goes by. I call them, and they're running into some issues and apologize, it's going to be another week they say.
Another week goes by, and they say it's probably just not gonna work out.
This was in January.
Since then, I haven't had a call back, interview or any sort of phone call since then, from any company at all. Nothing from anyone.
My bank account is getting low and I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to fucking do at this point.
I want to cry because at this point I see no future at all for myself. I don't think I'll ever get to fulfill any of my dreams.
Is this the new normal? What are we supposed to do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: