Career change advice? What can I move to?

I got into welding a few years ago and I'm glad I learned it but HATE doing it as a job. (I could go on about all the reasons I hate it as a job but I wont.) I want out but I'm not sure what I can transition into? It's basically my only skill. To make matters worse my current job leaves me with ZERO time to job search or get any kind of education, and the current job market...

But what can I look into? What other things can someone with a little welding/fabrication experience move into? Something with air conditioning and not dealing with f***** customers preferably. But really if I can just come home not disgustingly dirty every day that would be nice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Career change advice? What can I move to? Career change advice? What can I move to? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.