And I mean this about things that can wait until the next time they are on the clock.
I get that you are a salaried employee. Well I'm not and many of us aren't. Please do not send me emails late at night or on weekends. I turned notifications on because I was missing some things during the week and you didn't like that, but I'll have to turn it off again apparently.
It's not right you expect me to be accessible like those who are making more money than I am. It's just so lovely to read your email to me on a Sunday night while I'm with my family about something you don't understand that happened on Friday. I won't get back to you until Monday morning when I'm supposed to, but now you've taken over my thoughts with what I want to say and how much you always need to micromanage. Thanks a lot. Guess I'll go back to turning off notifications again. Oh well if I don't see messages right away. You don't pay me enough to begin with but you certainly don't pay me off the clock.
Here's some life advice: Don't let work consume you so much that you are also working not your normal days/hours to the point you are bugging your hourly employees. It's not my fault you are bored Sunday at 9pm. It could have waited.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: