Help: How to address why I left my job (due to workplace harassment)

Hi all,

I been applying for jobs, where they ask for why I left my previous job. I just put I resigned but I don't know what to say if they ask for more information.

Background: My degree and work experience is in the geology fields. Back in November 2019, I left a oilfield geology job due to the slow-down and took a full time metal lab job. It was good until I got moved to a different location (same company and job, but different lab). Long story short, I have ADHD and a co-worker harassed me about it. Reported up to supervisor and up, and the company didn't do squat. After the last time I talked to supervisor, 2 weeks later, and with continued harassment, I was accused of crap that didn't happen by the building manager. Said about the harassment, was told I didn't like to quit. So I did on the spot.

Filed and received my unemployment after 4 months. My state 1st did an adjudication. And former employer did appeal. Both times where found in my favor.

Question: So how do I respond to the question "Why did you leave your last employer?" And how to I answer why I don't want them to contact them? I know that I shouldn't say anything negative about a former employer. But what do I do? I have been saying "I resigned for personal and professional reasons." but I am scared that employrs and HR are turned off by it.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help: How to address why I left my job (due to workplace harassment) Help: How to address why I left my job (due to workplace harassment) Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 12, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.