CHRO's/CPO's/HR Exes - what is it like?

Hi everyone,

23yo from Australia, just about to finish my business undergrad, majoring in management. Currently, I am a HR Assistant to the national HR/QHSE Manager in a private company with 90-110 employees. Prior to that, I had a one month internship in the HR department at a public pharmaceutical company, working underneath the global head of HR operations (I was fortunate it was a family friend who provided the opportunity). I also worked as an EA for the MD of a private investment firm for my first job.

To those who hold a CHRO/CPO or Executive type position... what is it like? How long have you been in the profession? How much do you make? What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out and would love to one day be in a position like yourself?

Lastly - would you recommend I undertake a MBA program or Masters in HR/Industrial Relations to give myself a good foundation to later achieve a CHRO/CPO type position? I have a great GMAT score and could get accepted into a very, very credible school.

Quite a broad question, but would love any insights.

Have a great week :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

CHRO's/CPO's/HR Exes - what is it like? CHRO's/CPO's/HR Exes - what is it like? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 12, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.