Hi! I’m not sure if this is okay to post here! I’m just hoping to get an outsider’s perspective on the nature of this job “interview” I’m going to tomorrow.
A friend of a friend told their manager at Albertson’s (grocery story in the US for anyone not familiar) that I’m interested in a job there. Their manager told them to let me know I can come on in anytime tomorrow. There’s no set time or anything and it isn’t officially titled as a job interview—do y’all think it’s going to be a casual meet and greet type thing or should I really prepare? Just based on that info, it’s all I know lol. I’ll dress nice and bring my resume, but I’m not sure if I should be ready to answer any tough questions. Probably better to prepare for anything just in case, I’m just trying to decide if I should dedicate my night to preparations. Thanks for any insight/advice!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: