Hi All —
I applied for an analyst position at an investment company and have had quite a unique interview process, it’s been very intense and at this point I am somewhat no longer interested because of the process. Below is what I have completed so far:
30 min phone interview with recruiter 30 min phone interview with VP Excel test (took an hour) Case study (2 hours) 1.5 zoom interview with 2 team members 2 hour zoom interviews with 2 more team members
I have my final zoom interview tomorrow and at this point I have decided I am no longer interested in the role. The company has great reviews and is well known, but the position is new and I’m worried about being overworked, underpaid, and am going to be thrown into an unorganized mess. I also currently have a job, but I’m looking for a change and have not really started exploring much.
I’m 99% sure I’ll be receiving an offer. Should I email the recruiter now and pull out, or finish this crazy process out with an offer? I genuinely think the company is a good fit, but not a good role for me personally. It would have to take a lot of money for me to realistically consider the role at this point. I don’t want to burn a bridge for any future opportunities, as the company is well known. Thoughts?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: