I work at a grocery store deli making $9.50/hr. I only get in about 13 hours per week between Saturday and Sunday because during the week I'm busy with classes as a full time student. I could work more hours on weekends, but that's the most my manager ever schedules me for in order to give everyone in the deli similar amounts of time.
There has to be something that pays more that I could do, I'm just not sure what. Because I highly doubt most places will hire someone like me with such limited availability.
In fact, I doubt I'd have my job right now if it weren't for the fact that my mom helped me get it. One of her employees was a former manager for the store and is friends with the current district manager that oversaw my store. He told the DM about me and the DM had the current store manager pull my application, and when I said after my interview that from the way the manager acted it seemed like he would not hire me, the DM apparently got pissed and had him accept my application.
That type of scenario isn't going to happen at any other job. When I applied for it, I applied for 7 or 8 others, of which only 2 responded back and denied me. I don't know what else to do, but I really want to see if it's possible I could go somewhere else where I'll at least get more money for the few hours I can work.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: