What my boss might want?

I just finished 1 month training with new startup that did soft launch on April. I have asked about the contract since the second week of my training but until now he hasn't given me any contract. I also asked whether I'm still employed or not and what is my status within the company. He said he'll prepare new tasks and the contract later that night and the payment will be made by the end of this week. I haven't heard anything from him since then and he always says he is too busy atm. He only texts me 'good morning' or asking me 'how's my study going' and that's it. Sometimes he responds to my questions but mostly not.

This is new field for me so I need to learn everything from scratch including programming. However, I'm not really sure what my boss really wants to do with me and what kind of job I should do. I have asked him many times about this (including the contract) but he always says something but not doing anything. Should I just give it up?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What my boss might want? What my boss might want? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.