Was offered a job at a company/position I dont want to work for but will have my final interview for my top company next week. Was only given 2 days to accept offer letter and I cannot extend it. What to do?

Hi,

Due to COVID19, I really do not want to be too picky in my job search since it's hard to come by. The interview I had at the company that I dont want to work for (after I interviewed), because the interview lasted A WHOLE 3 MINUTES. Interviewer asked how much I want to be paid, when can I start, and that's it. He told laid out my job duties and said it in a very unenthused way and acknowledged all I do is follow a piece of paper and do what's told. It's not what I imagined it to be. It's also a job where the skills are not as transferrable since I do not want a role like this as I progress through my career.

My top choice company has decided to do a panel interview for 2 positions I applied for early next week and I really do feel like it has gone well. Considering they are interviewing me for both positions, I think I will get something but do not want to feel too confident kn that.

With that being said, I was only told I have 2 days to accept the offer letter and I cannot extend it. With the top choice company moving forward with me, I dont want to just accept the job offer, work for maybe 2 weeks, and leave since it shows up on background check and people will wonder why I stayed for so short. Also, how will I explain my late start date when/if I begin at the top choice company since the company that gave me an offer wasnt on my resume.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Was offered a job at a company/position I dont want to work for but will have my final interview for my top company next week. Was only given 2 days to accept offer letter and I cannot extend it. What to do? Was offered a job at a company/position I dont want to work for but will have my final interview for my top company next week. Was only given 2 days to accept offer letter and I cannot extend it. What to do? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.