I'm a professional media content creator. I'm partially self-taught with formal training through the US Military. I spent several years as a broadcast journalist for the military and have since moved to a town with low job prospects in my field. I do not have my degree, but ny training in the military was essentially a fast tracked, specialized technical school for broadcasting. I also have over ten years of private experience too, and won dozens of awards in the military for my work. I am do passionate about video work that I'm almost entirely unwilling to consider any other career field.
I apply for every job that I'm even remotely interested in, yet absolutely none of them respond. When I finally got fed up with seeing the same job listings get posted and never getting calls for them, I reached out to local journalists in my area and asked for advice. Almost all of them said that since I'm only 26, no one will accept that I have the experience to do the job.
Even if I wanted to settle for a job outside my field, every single job I qualify for pays no more than $15/hr. I'm sure that's great for some people, but I have a mortgage and a family and I'm going to school. I can't live on $30k/yr. What the hell are employers thinking offering such little pay and then demanding absurd levels of productivity and skill from their employees? Does every company think they can fully staff themselves with new college grads who live with their parents? What are people like me supposed to do?
I'm becoming very disillusioned with the world because of this. What do people do when they have bills and families to feed?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: