I had my year abroad in Autumn cancelled so I decided to go for a 1-year internship that I was offered. in Belgium. My university supervisor suggested that I emailed and asked if it was possible if I could end it early so that I could attempt to go for the second semester abroad. I emailed this in a very polite fashion and clearly stated that I am committed no matter what.
I emailed last Friday and I have had no response since. I'm now worried that the internship might be taken away due to my question, is there a real risk of that? Should I send a follow-up email? Call? I have no idea what to do!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
No communication after internship question.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 05, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: