Been having trouble in an office / screen work environment for a couple years due to severe dry eye syndrome. Seeking alternative careers.

First I’ll preface. I’ve been very fortunate to have a career as a business consultant these last few years. I had lasik a few years ago and while I’m happy I did it, it’s caused severe dry eye which results in intense headaches if working at a screen for too long. Obviously I’ve done everything I can including medicated eye drops as well as general other over the counter remedies. Ophthalmologists just say it’s how it is.

My recent job and this covid situation has particularly increased my eye strain and I’m seeking other careers now but don’t really know where to look. I want something where I don’t have to look at screens all that much. Something I had in mind was to become a licensed therapist or psychologist. It’s something that interests me and I think I’d be good at.

Do you guys have any thoughts on other career options for someone like me? I don’t mind going back to school for a reputable masters or doctoral program, but I need to get away from the insane amount of time I’m looking at screens all day.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Been having trouble in an office / screen work environment for a couple years due to severe dry eye syndrome. Seeking alternative careers. Been having trouble in an office / screen work environment for a couple years due to severe dry eye syndrome. Seeking alternative careers. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.