Hello! I’m a fifteen year old sophomore in a trade school with one and a half years of experience in carpentry.
Corona-Virus has put me in a tough spot. School is layering me with homework, with not a single bit of mercy and sight and I’m honestly trying to keep it together right now. The only one working in my house right now is my father, and my mom is doing every little thing she can.
I’m trying to find a job right now. I don’t care how much work it is, the labor, or the field. I just need somewhere to go and put my head towards something. It’s better than laying around all day watching them work their asses off.
Eastern Massachusetts on the coast.. any ideas?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Need to find a job to support my family and myself during lockdown MA (CORONAVIRUS)
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 05, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: