Hey all!
A little background: I started a new job as a logistics coordinator a little less than a month ago. However, the job itself isn't very exciting, but I have been lucky due to COVID. I haven't actively been looking for a new job, however, the other week I applied to an operations coordinator role in a city that my SO plans to move to for school. It was meant to be more of a 'joke' apply and didn't expect much of it. I had an interview set up and I was then offered a position, just yesterday. This is not something I expected and now I am deciding whether to leave my job of one month or stay in my current position. Here is what I have so far:
Company A (Current position, Logistics coordinator):
- The position is mediocre. It has interesting tasks, and not so interesting tasks. The job itself isn't really what I plan to do long term.
- The position I am in puts me in a great position for growth. The company has proven that people in this position grow quickly (within 1-2 years) to an Operations Manager position (which is the area of career I want to go to). The company is also growing like crazy, and it seems like I got in at a perfect time.
- The company has an incredible environment, I love the people, and can really see myself bonding and working with everyone.
-
By staying in this position I will have the following Expenses:
- Rent 700
- Gas: 150
- Car Insurance: (Can use my dad's car) 0
- Other: $100-150
-
The income for this position is $44000 (~35000 after taxes)
-
Will basically end up in a long term relationship.
-
Commute 30 minutes
Company B: (Potential Position, Operations Coordinator):
- The position seems very interesting since I am a new graduate, it seems like I will be using lots of the tools I learned from school.
- The position seems like there is less area for growth. it seems like a stale position. This seems due to the niche market the company is in.
- The company environment is hard to tell... I tend to work better around those I enjoy. So I am afraid that I won't mix with people.
- Initially, this will help my career a lot. Since I want to work in the Operations field, having this experience will be a great start.
-
Expenses:
- Rent 1100 (Split with SO)
- Gas: 100?
- Car Insurance: 300-400
- Living on own Expense (Groceries, etc): 150
- One time expense: I would have to buy a car. I have savings of about $15,000, so I am not tight on money. But the car is still a big purchase. I would want a car that would last me a while, so I don't plan to buy a beater car.
-
Income: $55000 to $60000
-
Live with SO. So that's fun.
-
Commute 10 minutes (with a car), 1 hour without ($44 monthly bus ticket)
Thanks for reading through this. Thank you for any help. I am just confused about what's the best possible option. I know sometimes an outsider, unbiased person's help can be great.
Cheers!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: