Hi everyone,
I am in quite a lull in life right now with my job. I work in Health Information Management in a large healthcare system. I am currently working from home due to COVID and am loving that aspect, just every project/job I have is very dull and very repetitive. I didn't have any experience prior to this and joined after I got my bachelors degree in Health Service Administration.
Besides the fact that I wish I didn't rush into any specific field of study in college, I am very much interested in IT. I never learned coding or any sorts like that, but I enjoy fixing/finding solutions to problems at work in regards to anything related to technology. Over these past weeks of doing the same task over and over, I realized that I can definitely do more and make more money while using my brain more often than I do now.
So it comes to my question:
If I were to get into an area of Healthcare IT, where should I start? I am very willing to learn how to code, whether it be Java or Python, etc if it would move me to an area that I would make more money and would challenge my brain. I guess another thing would add would be if I would have to go back to school for this, or if I could hop in having a semi-related degree already being in healthcare.
If I scrapped the Health sector, where should I start? I have seen many people that went the route of IT in life and are doing very well for themselves, and if I could get to that point, I would love to. So if I were to learn a language, which would get me to where I want to be, and if you have any recommendations as where to learn/start, I would very much appreciate that.
If anything isn't clear, please let me know.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: