I'm about to graduate with a degree in public health. I haven't had a single friend in years. I don't talk to anyone other then my parents. Due to mental health issues I have no type of work, internship or volunteer experience. I'm getting closer to graduation, and I'm honestly really scared. What do I do? do I go for a masters degree in something? do I try to find a really simple job like maybe a stocker at a warehouse just to get some experience and put something on my resume ? I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get a public health related job since I have 0 experience other than my degree. Since I have no social life, should I just get a entry level job in retail and try to enjoy some years of my life before getting serious about looking for a proper career? My mental health issues are not much of a problem anymore, but I'm still highly introverted. I've considered many things such as med school, pa school, nursing, FBI ( yes I have I know its pointless). I'm just so behind on the simple things in life I have no motivation to try to do anything. Little things scare me such as how do I talk to coworkers or other people due to lack of life experience. I am a failure. With the pandemic, I guess it will be even harder to find a job, maybe even a simple one. I want to ADD that my mental issues and due to moving a lot during my teen years. Moving to another country and back, moving to different cities and changing schools multiple times. This gave me social anxiety, and messed up my social skills which is why I've never had friends.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: