Can I put an industrial project as part of the employment history on an online application?

I do not have any co-op or internship experience. However, I "worked" with Exide on a project for one semester. This project was considered my Design II class. I was not paid for this project and most of my work was done on campus, there was very few plant visits. I don't want the employer to think that I am lying to them. I feel like they might not read my cover letter to know that I have some industry experience. Also, if I were to add it on my employment history, could I put my job title as "Process Engineer (Student Project)" as a disclaimer?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I put an industrial project as part of the employment history on an online application? Can I put an industrial project as part of the employment history on an online application? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.