Are we all screwed for long run? I know I'm not alone in feeling frustrated by Covid19 and the nonstop riots going on in the USA.
I'm an accountant and a CPA. I'm very well qualified for my field with a lot of experience, I'm currently employed and doing fine. I don't know if my company is going to make it out of this mess if the protests cause another spike and we remain closed.
There is just absolutely nothing out there right now. The same job listings that have been posting since 2018.
Almost every single company I have friends in are in full hiring freeze for the long term. Its horrid for those that have been laid off and stuck in a rut.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Are we all screwed for long run? I know I'm not alone in feeling frustrated by Covid19 and the nonstop riots going on in the USA.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 03, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: