Wanting to go to trade school but I'm in University

Hey, so I'm currently in a business program in school, just finishing first year, and I enjoy it but I feel like my heart lies somewhere in the trades. I always loved doing things with my hands and such and I can see myself really enjoying being an electrician or plumber.

My problem is my family wants me to complete my Bachelor's and I've already committed to it. Also people have told me my body will give out after some time.

Would it be wise to complete my business degree and then just go into the trades afterward? So I have a cushion for when I'm old and fragile lol. Keep in mind I am 19, and would be 22 once I graduate.

I know this might seem stupid but honestly I just want to know what people think. Thanks guys.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Wanting to go to trade school but I'm in University Wanting to go to trade school but I'm in University Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.