I'm unemployed again. Last time I was unemployed four years ago, it was one of the most frustrating times of my life. I hate playing the whole job hunting game where you memorize interview questions, have mock interviews, send a ton of fake cover letters and resumes etc. It seems just so fake to me and a bit humiliating to be honest. At my previous job, it was almost comical how we would have interviewees come in, be super nice, memorize a couple interview questions and then get rejected or hired on for some very superficial reason that person had no control over. People would get rejected if they were too eager, or not eager enough, or because they didn't like a very minor personality trait that has nothing to do with the job.
Just seems like such a drag to me because I've been on the other side and its all just fluff that we expect job seekers to deal with just because the employer has the upper hand in the situation.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: