Sorry if this isn’t really an appropriate question here.
I am trying to get myself a job that is closer to home. I do have a job that I’m coming back to when fall semester starts (college student working at an A+ program) but I have decided not to work this same job over the summer because of the long commute, and my job can get more stressful during breaks.
I live in Hawaii (island of Oahu) and many places are slowly starting to open back up, but with certain restrictions and caution I don’t know how likely it is for me to get a job in the meantime. When fall semester starts back up I am planning to keep this second job (if I ever get hired somewhere) and manage two jobs at once.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How likely am I able to get a job during this pandemic?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 17, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: