So I didn't mean for my work history to be bad, but so far, this is how it has worked out.
Originally I was doing Customer Service in a call center, it was a cool job and I liked it, but I wanted more money. My gf at the time helped me find a "better job" that paid $4 more per hour. The job was working in HR which I loved, but after I got hired, the job responsibilites changed. I was told that I would still be able to work HR, but I would help to help out as a project coordinator and I would be reporting to a different supervisor.
This job ended up being horrible. It was a small office of around 55 people, and I saw about 18 either quit or get fired in 6 months. It ended up not working at that job and I did get fired but not before I had found my current job now as a recruiter.
Now I love my job, its great, however they operate on a "flex desk" model which means you have to do sales AND recruiting. I am really good at the hr/recruiting side of it, but I have been there for 6 months and while I have gotten close to a sale, I have not had one yet.
My manager has had several conversations with me about this and I explained several reasons why I have not been successful. 1. I did not have sales or recruiting experience before I started this position 2. They helped me build my target list, but a lot of those companies do not use and people lied when they qualified them and I am just now seeing this. So basically, I have 6 months there, but its like starting over. I know at some point, I will not be able to stay there forever as I will get canned soon.
So to me this looks terrible. 1 yr, 9 months, and now 6 months. I don't think I will make it past this month as my manager has already had several conversations with me about this, and while i am trying my hardest, its just not happening.
So what can I do? I want to start looking, but my job history looks bad.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: