Trouble finding promising IT roles

I've been working desktop and help desk support for the past 8 yrs. I took off the last year and a half to be at home. I recently started searching again for similar roles. Jan - Mar seemed like I was contacted constantly but Apr and May are providing quite different. Recruiters have been saying everything is paused.

Has the hiring market for IT jobs really slowed that much? And if so, what alternatives would someone with these past roles be able to pursue? Are there any roles I should look to move up into that may have a better forecast?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trouble finding promising IT roles Trouble finding promising IT roles Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.