I am a recent graduate and I plan to work for one year to test the waters. Is it unethical to hold that information or should I let my potential employer know that I want to leave in one year during the interview phase? Also, if it is a federal government position, am I allowed to quit after a year, or is it a contract? Or if there are any other professional caveats I should be aware of? Obviously, I plan to put my 100% effort in my first professional job regardless of staying only one year. I am just wondering if I am able to do that knowing what ramifications there are for holding this possible leave information from the get-go. I would really like to move and/or possibly work in industry after seeing if I like the government side. But at the same time, I don't want them to feel as if I'm using the government just to get experience because in actuality I don't have experience. Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: