Calling All Americans: Explain To A Brit How The Hell Your Payment Structure Works-- Details In Post

Hi,

British working for a US company. To simplify things, I'm being paid contractor, monthly salary.

I started on April 2nd, with monthly payments made the 7th of each month. Due to a delay in paperwork, I missed the April 7 payday, anyway, I'd just started.

May 7th pay: I anticipated, as happens in Europe, to be paid for 1 month, plus a week's work pro-rata to cover April 2- April 7.

I seem to be being paid simply a flat rate on May 7. Same each month. Almost as if the leftover 5 days were a rolling-forever kinda deal, not backpaid, if you will. (I suck at math)

What's the deal here? An American friend explained to me that the system is both fair and typical in the US. Should I be asking for those 5 days paid? No? Any input welcome.

Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Calling All Americans: Explain To A Brit How The Hell Your Payment Structure Works-- Details In Post Calling All Americans: Explain To A Brit How The Hell Your Payment Structure Works-- Details In Post Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.