I expect to be paid a large bonus (~80% of salary) at the end of July but have been extended an offer to join a company in Colorado at the end of June. Given I have to be at my company on the bonus payout date in order to get the $, the earliest I can start the new job is first week of August.
Please note that I am currently in NYC and need to relocate to CO as well.
Is asking for a ~6 week extension of the start date in order to get my bonus, give my company proper notice and relocate to a new state unreasonable?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Please Help - Negotiating Start Date of New Job in Order to Get Current Employer’s Bonus?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 16, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: