Advice for a December 2019 graduate?

Hi 23 (m) here I’m grad whose been unemployed for four months now since graduation. I’ve been applying everyday but haven’t even managed to get a interview. The only work experience I’ve had is two years of food service at my college’s dining hall and working at my dad’s construction company for years. I graduated with a ba in English in hopes of being a copy writer or tech writer but haven’t had much luck so far. I’m really not sure what I’m doing wrong other then not having gotten an internship. Which I trying to get as of now so I can have some experience. However even that seems difficult. Is there anything I can do to improve my job search? I’ve retooled my resume, Ive applied on all the job sites ( indeed, monster, glass door etc.) I’m just at a loss of what to do.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice for a December 2019 graduate? Advice for a December 2019 graduate? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.