Is it okay to ask honest questions?

I’ve interviewed for a role. They’ve asked me if I’ll be up in the city to meet the team.

I honestly don’t think it’s worth it to pay for a flights up to that city if there’s other candidates they’re more keen on.

Is it ok to be a little honest and ask if they’re interested in me and what the chances are you’ll get the role to suggest it’s worth travelling up to the city? Looks like it’ll be at my own cost.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it okay to ask honest questions? Is it okay to ask honest questions? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.