Job interview - what should I wear?

Hello everyone, I have a job interview coming up soon at a farm. I applied for a delivery driver position which is 8 hours a day, so the only work I do on the farm is load the van. Anyway, I was wondering if I should wear formal type clothes or just nice pants and a nice shirt. My mom said to just wear nice pants and a nice shirt since it’s a farm but not sure if that would be appropriate. This is my first interview ever so I want to make sure I am dressed appropriately. Thanks for reading

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job interview - what should I wear? Job interview - what should I wear? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.