So I just got interviewed for a full time position (I'm a fresh grad) during this pandemic. Interview went well until the final "do you have any question?".
Of course I asked several questions (4 to be specific) and my 4th question was "Can you give me an estimation, preferably percentage, on me getting hired here?"
The interviewer answered "can't say that but as for now we do have interest on your application".
I know it's only been 3 days after the interview and I still have not heard anything back. But, my gut feeling tells me that the question was a little bit off. So what do you think? Was it a deal breaker? Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Was it a red flag interview question?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 18, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: