I’m a 16 year old with no experience from the UK needing serious job advice

I have one working parent who is my dad and he earns very little money and I’ve never been able to afford certain luxuries that I’ve always wanted, as a result I’ve decided that I wish to start work. The problem is, I have no idea what I’m doing or where to even start... if anyone could help me out on where to start that would be much appreciated, thank you very much.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m a 16 year old with no experience from the UK needing serious job advice I’m a 16 year old with no experience from the UK needing serious job advice Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.