HR asked when I was available for an interview this week - crickets. Am I overthinking?

This past Friday HR asked when I'd be available for a video interview this week. He emailed at about 2:30 p.m., I replied with my availability about 5:30 p.m.

It's Monday night, and I haven't heard back. I think I am just surprised/confused that he asked for my availability for this week and didn't get back to me today. I would have thought they would've wanted to get something in their own schedule.

Am I overthinking? Should I follow up at some point if I don't hear back?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

HR asked when I was available for an interview this week - crickets. Am I overthinking? HR asked when I was available for an interview this week - crickets. Am I overthinking? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.