I work in a rotational associate program for a large company, and have been interviewing for a really great full-time position. I finished the interview process Friday, and got a call today from the hiring manager. He said they planned to offer me the job today, and when filing the paperwork for the offer HR prevented them from hiring for the position, due to COVID.
Do you all have any advice for how I can help positively influence this situation? I don’t have any ideas for how to improve my chances here.
I would love this position and have no prospects otherwise. Because I’m in a rotational program, I’ll be laid off in late July if I don’t find a full time position by then, so I’m starting to worry.
Any help is appreciated; I’m thankful for your time and thoughts.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: