Hi everyone.
I'm graduating from Northeastern University in December with a degree in business administration with a specific focus on Entrepreneurship. My ultimate goal would be to have my own start up, but without the capital (or a definite idea yet), I am beginning to think of what job opportunities I should look into. I've been looking into not only new business development opportunities but also sales jobs as sales is the fundamental core of any business. Understanding and having experience in sales to me would be invaluable moving forwards towards my goals.
Now with the covid-19 situation, I have a few questions regarding my job search. Mostly the fact that I have no strong idea how or when I should be actively applying. I've started to look around LinkedIn for potential jobs, and have updated my profile, but I'm not entirely sure when I should begin to start applying as well as for what positions to look out for. Furthermore, I am in international student from South Korea, and the intricacies of OPT are worrisome for how I will have to balance the time I am given in a struggling and uneasy job market. If anyone has any advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for reading
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: