How should I dress for this video call? Not even sure if it’s an interview...

Hi everyone,

Weird situation here. Long story short, I was asked if I wanted to work full time at a company I interned at a few years ago. The CEO and my then-supervisor both want to recruit me and have spoken to the VP (in charge of HR) about bringing me on board. My supervisor said she wanted me to “meet” him to get some more info about the role they have open.

The VP asked to hop on a video call tomorrow to get acquainted and said there’s “no need to dress” and that he just likes the face to face interaction.

I’m not entirely sure if this is a formality/chance for us to meet (since he was hired after I had finished my internship) or if this is an interview. I’m preparing and treating it as the latter so that I’m over prepared if anything.

That said...how should I dress? I definitely won’t whip out my suit and tie, but I’m also expecting I shouldn’t wear my workout shirts (which is what I normally wear around my apartment). I was thinking a dress shirt/button up, but I’m not sure if that’s too formal. I’m worried anything one might not normally wear around the house (old shirts, etc) would come across as dressing up and, thus, not following his suggestion.

Any advice on what I should wear? Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How should I dress for this video call? Not even sure if it’s an interview... How should I dress for this video call? Not even sure if it’s an interview... Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.